Care Assistant - #243106
Job Title: Care Assistant
Locations: Abbotswood Court Extra Care (BN16 – Rustington, Littlehampton)
Pay Rate: - £11.00 per hour
Shifts available: Saturday Night, every other week (20:30 – 07:00)
No experience required as training will be provided!
We Care, We Listen, We Build, We Strive
Here at London Care, we have an amazing opportunity to become part of our dynamic and supportive Extra Care Scheme teams. We are looking for Care Assistants to join the team in delivering an extremely high standard of care to our service users who are living independently based in one location, meaning no travelling between calls – and more importantly putting a smile on their face.
So if you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling this could be for you!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Some specialised techniques may be required, specific to a customer’s needs (training will be provided)
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- Support to access benefits for care workers from HMRC
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- Refer a friend vouchers
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
- Flexible approach to shifts and working patterns
‘APPLY TODAY’ to ‘Be one of the people that make a difference!’
[England only - Subject to the mandatory COVID-19 vaccination requirement]
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.