Fixed Income Application Support - #243099
- The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Supporting & delivering solutions to the firm's Trading & Sales desks in North America, Europe, & Asia
- The Analyst will join an experienced team, responsible for managing applications that offer risk, trading and
trade capture functionalities to the Business
- The role will initially involve 1st and 2nd line application support responsibilities, offering engagement with a
broad range of stakeholders across Front & Middle Office, Product Control, Risk Management, Back Office,
Application Development and Infrastructure teams.
- Training will be provided, though given the nature of the role, the successful candidate is expected to have a
'hands on' attitude and be proactive to enhance their knowledge.
- Systems and applications comprise vendor and in-house built tools
- Develop ad-hoc reporting tools for all business groups
- Occasional on-call, weekend, bank holiday and shift work required
- Remote working is available as part of this position, at the discretion of the manager
- Expert Knowledge of Trade Execution solutions / implementations
- Experience supporting trading exchanges
- Strong Fixed Income functional knowledge particularly treasuries and bond trading expertise
- Experience supporting front-to-back Trading Systems and Trading Desks
- Should be comfortable assessing trading systems/components to investigate trade breaks, connectivity, data,
and performance issues
- Understanding of financial markets and products, in particular Fixed Income markets.
- Understanding of electronic trading, markets, connectivity, market making, and algorithmic/automatic trading.
- Front Office facing support
- Must have proven experience working with developers, business analysts, and infrastructure support team.
- Working experience in with the following technologies: Linux RH, Windows Server, Oracle, SQL, Python
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.