Communications Assistant - #243095
Have you recently finished a degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or similar, and looking to kick-start your career? If the answer is YES, read on!
The Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI) are now looking to expand their team through the recruitment of a Communications Assistant in London. Our offices are based in Central London close to Gt Portland Street underground station.
Your New Role
We are looking for a Communications Assistant to Support the Communications Team and other staff in the creation, development and delivery of external and member focused communications for the relevant associations that are part of the Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI). Duties include:
- Write, proofread, and publish content for press releases, newsletters, bulletins, articles, brochures, websites, and online posts
- Manage the day-to-day handling of social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.)
- Update websites in a timely and consistent manner
- Report on PR activity and online social media campaigns
- Assist with the organisation and promotion of meetings and events
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you are an excellent communicator with a high level of attention to detail, the role of Communications Assistant could be ideal for you! To be considered for this role, you will require the following skills and competencies:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Competent IT skills
- A keen interest in communications best practice
- A full, valid driving licence is desirable
This is an entry level role so Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work and keen eye for detail, the successful Communications Assistant will be entitled to a salary of up to £23,000 per annum plus benefits including 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, company phone and laptop, trade events, annual away days. health insurance and pension scheme (after probationary period), training and development opportunities.
The Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMI) is the UK's leading automotive trade body, representing franchised car and commercial vehicle dealers, independent garages, bodyshops, motorcycle dealers, petrol retailers, auction houses and cherished number plate dealers, who provide sales and services to motorists and businesses across the UK.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role of Communications Assistant, the team at the RMI want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.