Programmes Officer - #243091
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Programmes Officer | Public Research University (London) | 5 Months (FTC) | £29,127pa (Pro-rata) | Hybrid Work
Your new company
We have an exciting opportunity for an programmes professional to join a leading Public Research University based in London. They are looking for a Programmes Officer to join them for 5 months on a fixed-term basis. You will be responsible for programme administration to ensure consistent management and delivery of taught provision through providing high quality administrative support. Providing a professional, supportive, responsive and personable service incorporating front-line support as the first point of contact for students and academic staff. Supporting processes across the whole academic cycle, ensuring accurate and timely record management across multiple systems. This is a fantastic entry-level role for a leading UK public research university.
Your new role
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support student lifecycle processes from pre-enrolment activities, through induction and registration to graduation and beyond, utilising systems and databases- e.g. student records systems and virtual learning environments
- Support all assessment processes in line with university deadlines and regulations and Faculty and external requirements.
- Take responsibility for resolving students' and academics' enquiries, including face-to-face and via email, responding within agreed timeframes and escalating complex enquiries as appropriate.
- Assist in ensuring that quality assurance requirements and, where required, accreditation requirements are met for relevant programmes, and servicing committees as directed by your line manager.
- Support student, module and programme evaluation processes in line with current university best practice.
What you'll need to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional with:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to analyse complex numerical data
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- An ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders in a professional and assured manner
- A proactive attitude and ability to work independently as well as delivering within a team
- Strong customer service skills, with a commitment to personal accountability and continuous
- Prior experience of working in a customer facing environment (desirable)
- Experience in the use of databases, student records systems and website content management systems (desirable)
What you'll get in return
This is a 5-month fixed-term contract paying up to £29,127 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.