Delegated Authority Auditor - #243090
High Finance (UK) Limited T/A HFG
Delegated Authority Auditor
This leading International Insurance group is seeking an experienced Delegated Authority Auditor to join the team.
- Lead and perform independent audits of the groups International's selected UK, non-Lloyd's third parties in line with the Audit Schedule and to manage the internal audit oversight framework.
- Lead pre-audit scoping meetings with key internal stakeholders to understand the agreement(s) and third party being audited, the scope of the audit and any additional information that would be beneficial to ensure maximum value is gained from the audit.
- To arrange and manage the audit process for third party audits, including arranging suitable dates, the collection of pre-audit information, the selection of files to be reviewed and the discussion of audit findings with the third party.
- Produce, to a high standard, an executive summary and full audit report for every audit in line with agreed service standards. The audit reports will be peer reviewed by the Head of Delegated Authority before issuance to the Delegated Authority Team for follow-up with internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of 5+ years working in an audit role within the insurance market, with technical knowledge of underwriting, operational and claims handling requirements, and the workings of Coverholders and DCA's.
- Attention to detail, excellent due diligence and investigative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals in a confident, assertive and professional manner.
- Happy to travel to various locations within the UK to perform the audits.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.