AV Technician - #243088
Up to 35k salary + benefits depending on experience
Lorien's London based client is an established, fast-growing audio-visual provider and is seeking an AV Technician to join their expanding team, providing on-site AV technical support to their client.
Our client is looking for this candidate to come in and work as an AV technician but additionally receive training to assist the AV Maintenance Engineer on-site and as a result progress to a more technical level.
This would be an ideal role for someone who wants to further develop their technical experience and is looking for a clear path of progression in their career.
The client is looking to fully immerse the individual in this field.
The role is Monday to Friday, working between the hours of 7am and 7pm (you will only ever do a 9-hour shift though overtime may be offered)
General AV Meeting Room Support
- Ensure all multi-media/presentation rooms are maintained in good working order
- AV equipment setup and support
- Presentation/multi-media meeting room support, including duration support
- Assist with support for multi-media hybrid meetings
- Quick response to emergency/ad-hoc requests
- Assist where possible with IT related enquiries during supports. Escalate issues if required.
- Arrange equipment loans and hire to meet client specification
- Reporting of all tasks on Mobile Microsoft Forms platform
Faults and Room Checks
- Carry out regular preventative room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure
- Ensure that all faults ae reported in the correct way and in a timely manner
- Proactive maintenance/reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly
- Assist with first- and second-line fault repairs
- Carry out all power down/up when required, usually involving out-of-hours overtime commitments
- Follow-up on issues reported to aid resolution
- Advise clients on best practice
- Provide feedback on communication issues and service improvements
- Focus on service/operational issues for review
- Assist with training of new starters, freelancer's and on-site reception/wps teams
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Be flexible and assist the team in all areas of the development
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment
A good technical understanding of AV technologies and some experience of working events. Ideally The candidate would have excellent communication skills, the willingness to come in and learn and take ownership of the systems and technologies presented to you. The candidate must also be capable of setting up Audio Visual equipment, and support/assist whenever possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.