Communications Manager - #243087
Rate: £600p/d Outside IR35
Location: London, hybrid
A global and well-established data and analytics consultancy.
You will be providing communication support for the programme and workstream
- Collaborating with the wider change, comms and training community within the organisation Supporting delivery of stakeholder comms and ensuring they are aligned with the programme/workstream
- implementation of the overall programme communications strategy
- Ensure that programme communications principles, e.g. consistent programme identity
- Report on weekly workstream comms
- Create monthly reports on comms effectiveness
As needed you will:
- Maintain engagement with relevant GPO, business lead, change lead, transition lead
- Attend workstream/ programme meetings
- Maintain content on platforms (e.g. Teams)
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.