Hire Desk Controller - #241244
Our client is fast paced and they are experiencing rapid growth in recent years leading them to require enthusiastic Hire Desk Controllers to join a busy team of professional people who are both customer focused and possess excellent administration and IT skills.
HIRE DESK CONTROLLER ( Full training Provided)
- Responsible for smooth running of Key Accounts and/or General Orders.
- Ensure all on/off hire orders are taken in detail and processed correctly.
- Create, input and ensure accuracy of orders onto the company system to minimise account queries and potential credits.
- Produce and maintain a manual complete contract file, containing all relevant paperwork including signed delivery and collection notes.
- Advise Transport Department of any necessary movements within a timely manner.
- Ensure relevant spreadsheets (as applicable) are updated daily/weekly and any concerns are brought to the attention of your Line Manager.
- Answer all incoming calls within 3 rings in a polite and professional manner as trained.
- Ensure own individual knowledge is enhanced by constantly aiming to learn/improve and taking on board training as necessary.
- Achieve all targets and KPI’s that are set for individuals/Administration team – example month end target for posting invoices 8th of each month.
- Create, post invoices to Sage daily, from various run code reports as specified and update Line Manager.
- Check daily all off hires due from awaiting off hire report and update Line Manager of progress if there are any delays.
- Any customer queries must be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Line Manager or Director requests are to be completed within the same day or within timescale provided by them.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ensure company vehicle or occasional loan vehicle supplied, is kept clean and tidy at all times, serviced within manufacturer’s guideline, and ensure any defects are notified to correct parties and rectified in a timely manner.
- Promote teamwork and co-operation at all times, both within individual depots and right across the entire Group of Companies
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Administration or Hire desk experience is advantageous, however full training will be provided.
- Confidence with IT and computer packages such as excel.
- GCSE in English & Maths.
Attention to detail and a good telephone manner are also an essential attributes as well as the desire to provide first class customer service to both our customers and internal employees. Previous administration experience is essential, but full hire desk training will be given. If you feel you possess these skills and see yourself working as part of a busy team please apply today.
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITIONS – 40 HOUR WEEK
- Monday – Friday shifts with flexible weekend rota with team (extra overtime payment made)
- 4 day or 5 day flexible shifts also available over a weekend ie Friday – Monday or Thursday – Sunday etc (extra payment made for this role)
Up to £22,000 dependant on experience, weekend rota after 3 month training period 1 in 4 or 5 weekends
Extra payments of x1.5 on a Saturday and double time on Sundays
- A GOOD RENUMERATION PACKAGE IS OFFERED WITH THE OPPORTUNITY FOR OVERTIME
- COMPANY PENSION SCHEME
- HOLIDAY LOYALTY SCHEME
- LOCAL DISCOUNTS
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.